Inner Wisdom Project – July 1, 2008
Welcome to the July 1, 2008 edition of Inner Wisdom Project!
Well, here it is, my first blog carnival and what better subject to do a carnival on than Inner Wisdom!
We had sixteen submissions in all, not bad for the first run
Due to the amount of submissions I broke them down into two large categories (submissions with a message for my readers and submissions that I felt had a message for myself.)
However, I have chosen to include in the carnival only the articles that I felt held something for you, the other submissions can be read via links at the end of this post.
So, it is with great love and appreciation for the voices of all of the contributing authors that I present this carnival now.
J. Timar presents The Law of Attraction Alphabet: How to Attract Amazing Things Into Your Life From A to Z posted at The Limelight. These Spiritual Principles set to the alphabet are a great reminder of the energy perspective that is in operation in our everyday interaction!
- Dawn Abraham Life Coach presents Chakra Clearing posted at Qualified Life Coach.Com. The Chakra Meditation that Dawn shares here has a physical element to it that assists in the clearing and balancing of each energy center. For those used to using a strictly meditative approach, this kinesthetic addition is a nice way to include more of the senses .
- James presents Take Time To Look At The Flowers And Bees posted at Ways To Simplify. This article reminds us of the power of slowing down and noticing the incredible majesty of nature that is in our own backyards. Short and sweet, this is a nice little feel good post that’s sure to inspire you to get out of the house!
- Kathleen Gage presents Tithing – Fact or Fiction? posted at Daily Awareness. Very nice article about the energetic qualities of tithing and recognizing whether or not you are internally aligned to give and get great results!
- John Wolfe presents Discovering the Truths of Your Existence posted at Wind of the Soul. This article is one after my own heart and if you are a regular reader of this blog you will most certainly (get) and enjoy what John has to say about recognizing the truths held within our individual paths!
- Praveen presents Peanuts Zen: Linus Explains Resetting to Charlie Brown posted at Tao of Simplicity. This is another short and sweet post that brings adorable imagery into creating a routine of shaking off the stresses of the day and learning to press the reset button .
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of Inner Wisdom Project using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Other Entries Submitted:
- CG Walters presents Own Your Actions posted at Into the Mist.
- Lawrence Doochin presents Love’s Many Appearances posted at I am Therefore I am
- Hueina Su presents Nirvana is Only a Thought Away posted at Intensive Care for the Nurturer’s Soul
- Dereck presents How to become what you want to become, in about two days posted at I Will Not Die
- Terry Dean presents What If Its Not Working? posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean
- Dr. Joe Capista presents Success in Business is a Conscious Choice posted at The Success Triangle
- Victoria E presents VE on Gaiam Life: Yoga-on-the-Go Guide
- Fiona King presents Because Sitting up is for Suckers: 70+ Tools, Tips and Hacks to Work from Bed posted at Internet Service Deals
- Axel presents Spiritual Corruption posted at axel g
- Stephen Dean presents How To Buy A New PC posted at Stephen Dean’s Copywriting And Internet Advertising Blog – Copywriter
Share Your Thoughts
This carnival will improve with feedback from you, the reader. Let me know which articles you’d like to see more of. The purpose of this carnival is to celebrate our inner knowing…so feel free to tap into your own inner knowing and let me know what’s working for you!