Inner Wisdom Project – August 2008
Welcome to the September 2008 edition of Inner Wisdom Project!
September was no less busy than August and it turned out a huge round of articles as well. In the next round I will have to start screening them due to the amount of submissions I am getting!
My thanks to all of the readers and the contributing authors!
- OrnaRoss presents Good Things I?ve Gained from Having Cancer: #1 posted at Orna Ross.
- David B Bohl presents Mindhacks: 5 Ways to Increase Creativity, Productivity and Intelligence posted at Slow Down Fast Life Coaching and Lifestyle Design.
- Erin Pavlina presents How To Find Your Purpose posted at Erin Pavlina’s Blog.
- Bill Urell presents Improving Spiritual Awareness: 7 Steps To Increase Spiritual Awareness posted at Addiction Recovery Basics.
- Victoria E presents WANTED: Women and Men Who Adore Yoga posted at Victoria Everman :: Sustainable, Creative, Enlightened Living :: San Francisco.
- Joe Caterisano presents Top 5 Ways that People Kill Their Relationships! posted at Self Help and Personal Development.
- James Lee presents The Awesome Power of Face to Face Networking posted at Online Business Freedom.
- Avani presents 6 Ways to Get Mind to Focus When It Does Not Seem Your Own posted at Avani-Mehta.
- Rigdha presents 5 Things You Can Do Today To Get More out of Your life posted at Get Your Success Now.
- Dereck presents A guide for increasing your creativity posted at I Will Not Die.
- Axel presents Understanding Meditation posted at axel g.
- Peter presents Five Ways Keeping a Journal Can Change Your Life posted at The Change Blog.
- Charles H. Green presents Self Help Con Jobs posted at Trusted Advisor Associates.
- Jerome Ryan presents Personal Trainers Have Fitness Struggles Too, Part 1 posted at Dating Tips, Fitness Tips, Daily Blog of the TheFitnessPersonals.com.
- Kristen McCarthy presents The 11th Hour posted at this-sustainable-life.com.
- Jerome Ryan presents How to Start an Exercise Program posted at Dating Tips, Fitness Tips, Daily Blog of the TheFitnessPersonals.com.
- James Lee presents Massive Action… TO COMPLETION! posted at Online Business Freedom.
- ITAKEOFFTHEMASK presents A Song and a Prayer posted at itakeoffthemask.com.
- VW presents Pilgrims (exceptionally slow) progress: Wide Awake in Wonderland posted at Wide Awake in Wonderland.
- Astrid Lee, Reiki Master Teacher presents Pope’s Mass in Paris Brings Focus on Practical Spiritually posted at World Healing..
- Lana presents Journey to Love! posted at Conscious Life Conscious Relationship.
- Chris presents This is Zen, This is Not Zen posted at Martial Development.
- Dereck presents 10 reasons to hate evangelical atheists posted at I Will Not Die.
- Kathleen Gage presents God’s Delays are Not God’s Denials posted at Daily Awareness.
- Lana presents You are not your thoughts posted at Conscious Life Conscious Relationship.
- Justin M. Sellers presents God – Why Do We Care? posted at Light of Ar.
- Justin M. Sellers presents Prophets, Big P and little p posted at Light of Ar.
- Justin M. Sellers presents No One’s Seen God…Right? posted at Light of Ar.
- Justin M. Sellers presents Good and Evil posted at Light of Ar.
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of Inner Wisdom Project using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Share Your Thoughts
This carnival will improve with feedback from you, the reader. Let me know which articles you’d like to see more of. The purpose of this carnival is to celebrate our inner knowing…so feel free to tap into your own inner knowing and let me know what’s working for you!